SBU US & International Sales Teams:
We’re very excited to announce Mastering MIGS III: Live Robotic Surgery on a Cadaveric Model with Dr. Advincula and Dr. Arora on Thursday, February 10th at 7:00 PM EST.
This will be the pièce de resistance of our extremely popular 3-part Mastering MIGS Webinar Series and will feature Dr. Advincula and Dr. Arora performing live robotic surgery on a cadaveric model (utilizing the ALLY UPS and the Advincula Delineator) and taking live interactive questions during the webinar. Like our previous live webinars, your surgeons will have the opportunity to submit requests for information and demonstrations in advance and live during the interactive training.
For your recruiting efforts, please use the attached PDF as an invitation and copy and paste the LinkedIn Content below to communicate with our customers.
What you need to know:
- Date and Time:
- Thursday, February 10th at 7:00 PM EDT
- Who is presenting:
- Arnold Advincula, MD, FACOG, FACS and Chetna Arora, MD, FACOG
- Course Content & Objectives:
- Demonstrate in a cadaveric model a safe and efficient approach to TLH with robotic assistance
- Analyze potential obstacles to effective uterine manipulation, from patient factors to bedside assistant
- Translate the surgical principles gained from this webinar into real world applications
- Which CSI Products will be demonstrated:
- ALLY UPS and Advincula Delineator
- 3-Part Series Information (Please note we are working through our new approval process to get all three webinars posted and will let you know when they are available)
- Mastering MIGS I: The Foundational Ins & Outs of Uterine Manipulation (June 24, 2021 @ 7PM EDT)
- Mastering MIGS II: Surgical Simulation to Increase Proficiency in Hysterectomy & Reproductive Surgery (October 28, 2021 @ 7pm EDT)
- Mastering MIGS III: Bringing it all Together with Advanced Techniques (February 10, 2022 @ 7pm EST)
- How to Register:
- If already registered for a previous event, sign in to your BroadcastMed account and click on the pre-register button for the 3-part series
- If it’s the first time you or your HCP’s register for a BroadcastMed program, it will be a 2-step process:
- First, register with BroadcastMed
- Second, click on the pre-register button for the 3-part series
TO POST ON LINKED IN: Open the Hyperlink to the CooperSurgical Medical Devices LinkedIn page, then share the post on your LinkedIn Network. I also highly recommend you “Follow” the CooperSurgical Medical Devices page on LinkedIn and encourage your customers to do so as well.
Thanks for all the efforts of Chuck Kennedy, Tina Siberon and Ashlyn Hudson from our Worldwide Training team and Randy Nagel, Erik Hirs and Martina Boisvert from our MarCom team in pulling this program together.
We look forward to hearing your feedback and questions about this program.